Before you book an appointment at your favorite eyelash extension salon. It is important to consider which type of eyelash extensions will suit your face. Usually, the eyelash extensions are available in three major categories:
- Classic Eyelashes
- Volume Eyelashes
- Hybrid Eyelashes
By learning the differences between the eyelashes, you can easily book your appointment. More so, choosing the right eyelash extension is also important to look your best.
The Three Basic Eyelash Extensions
Classic Eyelash Extension
For the Classic Eyelashes, the lash professionals will place one eyelash extensions on your natural lash. The lash expert will separate one of your natural eyelashes with tweezers. The expert will use another tweezer on another hand to attach the extensions.
This type of eyelash extension adds volume and length.
Go for classic lashes if:
- If you want length over volume.
- If you are blessed with abundant natural lashes.
- If you are not interested in overtly-dramatic lash extensions.
You can get maximum drama with volume lashes. The volume lashes are handmade small fans. The fans comprise of two-six lash extensions. The lash professional at the eyelash extension salon will attach volume fan lashes to your natural lashes. This will add density to your lash line.
Volume lashes are perfect for adding volume. They also make your eyes look fluffier.
Go for Volume Lashes if:
- If you need a strip lash look.
- If you have gaps in between your natural lashes.
- If your dream of noticeable lash extensions.
- If you require a fuller look sans much effort on the length.
Hybrid Lashes are a mix of both volume lashes and classic lashes. The perfect ratio is 50% classic lashes and 50% volume lashes. The eyelash extension salon will tailor-make you the ideal ration, as per your natural lash line.
Go for hybrid lashes if:
- If you need both length and volume.
- If you need the best of both classic lash and volume lash.
- If you want to look dramatic.
- If you dream of a fuller lash line.
Grab your chance to look the best with Muse Lash. The company is the largest manufacturer of faux lashes. You can also find all the best quality eyelash extension supplies here. The company is also a reputable wholesale supplier of several types of lashes. Get in touch to know more about their products.